Coleen Ellis can now add children’s book author to her impressive resume. Pet loss pioneer Ellis, president of Two Hearts Pet Loss Center and renowned hospice veterinarian Dr. Mary Gardner, co-founder of Lap of Love Veterinary Hospice, have collaborated to co-author “Forever Friend” to help children navigate the emotions and feelings regarding a pet’s death.
- The Healing Journey: Understanding and Processing Pet Loss
- End-of-life support and after-death body care for pets: what pet owners want
- Journaling offers a way to channel grief over loss of a pet
- As the pet industry grows, pet death business booms
- Dulaney Valley Memorial Gardens Opens Pet Loss Center