Whether you are a loving pet parent looking for a safe place for support, or a veterinary professional wanting to further your skill set on how to provide support, you’ve come to the right place.
At Two Hearts Pet Loss Center, we know the death of a beloved pet is difficult on many levels. The love, the memories, and the bond we create with these beautiful creatures is almost unexplainable. I’ve heard countless times, “I never knew I could love something so deeply.”
Thanks for joining us here. We’ve got everything you need when the topic of pet loss and the grief that accompanies is the subject at hand. Here you can find:
- A Forum where you can join other pet lovers who, too, are experiencing the loss of a beloved pet
- A direct link to our Facebook page where you can join us every week for our Facebook Live series, Your Companion. The opportunity to share together in our grief journeys, whether your precious love died recently, or some time has passed. Join us.
- The opportunity to post a memorial for your loved pet and light a candle to honor a beautiful life that was lived, and shared. In fact, invite your family and friends to do the same, to show their support, love and light to you and your pet. (Memorial Wall)
- Are you looking for an amazing speaker and educator to address your clinic, or possibly be a guest at a memorial service for pet lovers? Coleen’s your girl! She’s excited and ready and will deliver a talk that will leave the audience asking for more. Contact her to learn more about her talks, including the fact that her messages to veterinary professionals is RACE certified! (Quite the bonus!) (Coleen@TwoHeartsPetLossCenter.com)
- As a veterinary professional, having resources for grieving pet parents is so necessary to help them navigate the darkness of their grief journey. You can see all we have right here (Pet Loss Grief and Companioning)
- For those veterinary professionals looking to further their skill set on being their best in working with grieving pet parents, you can join us for monthly webinars! RACE approved and quick learning opportunities, perfect for 2019’s resolution of New Year/New You and to being the best YOU can be! You can see our webinar schedule here! (Pet Loss Education)
- Whether you’re a veterinary professional or a pet lover looking for more educational opportunities on how to help grieving families, you’ll not want to miss the Pet Loss & Grief Companioning Certification Class. Here’s the schedule for 2019!