Dallas/Fort Worth Marriott Solana
June 23 @ 9:00 am - June 25 @ 5:00 pm UTC-8$599
$599 regular ticket.
$549 for PLPA/IAAHPC members (use coupon code on checkout)
Registration fee includes:
* All course materials
* 15 hours of approved RACE continuing education credit
* Lunches and a social and hospitality evening
* Certificate of Pet Loss & Grief Companioning
* Dr. Alan Wolfelt’s Children’s book on pet loss
* Dr. Alan Wolfelt’s book “When Your Pet Dies: A Guide To Mourning, Remembering, and Healing”
* A beautiful paw print memorial keepsake pendant
* Sample pet loss brochures
* Guide to Planning Ahead
* Pet Loss Care Journal
* Bucket List printouts
* Self-Care Workbook and Journal
Special room rate of $169/night
For lodging reservations, call (817) 421-1172, specify the group name Two Hearts Pet Loss Center
Reservations need to be made by Monday, June 1, 2020, for the discounted room rate.
*Course meets the requirements for fifteen (15) hour of continuing education credit in jurisdictions which recognize
AAVSB RACE approval; however, participants should be aware that some boards have limitations on the number of
hours accepted in certain categories and/or restrictions on certain methods of delivery of continuing education.