On Wednesday, May 29th, 2013, I will be joining Gail Rubin on her talk show “A Good Good-Bye” to discuss all aspects of pet loss. What crematory or pet cemetery should you use? What are the questions to ask? How do children handle the loss of a pet? Do pets grieve,…. and so, so much more! Join me to hear the answers to these questions and many many more thoughts! You can see more details on the radio show here!
- The Healing Journey: Understanding and Processing Pet Loss
- End-of-life support and after-death body care for pets: what pet owners want
- Journaling offers a way to channel grief over loss of a pet
- As the pet industry grows, pet death business booms
- Dulaney Valley Memorial Gardens Opens Pet Loss Center