My sweet soul dog Baxter. Aka: Mr. Sassy Pants. You started out as my first foster dog. But quickly became my whole world. I miss you so much it hurts. But it’s better that I hurt, than you. So I had to let you go. I’ll forever love you and be grateful for the blessing of being your mama.
- The Healing Journey: Understanding and Processing Pet Loss
- End-of-life support and after-death body care for pets: what pet owners want
- Journaling offers a way to channel grief over loss of a pet
- As the pet industry grows, pet death business booms
- Dulaney Valley Memorial Gardens Opens Pet Loss Center