Kimber, if love could have saved you, you would be here. You were my first, my baby, my life, my reason. 10 years, 5 months, 16 days was not enough time. We were supposed to grow old, grey hairs. not liver failure and only a few days left. The hardest decision and worst day of my life was to love you and give you peace. You spoke to me with your eyes, i saw your soul, you were ready. I definitely was not. I held you, looked in your eyes and told you i loved you and i was sorry over and over again to make sure you knew it. I wish i could have done more to make you healthy. Mommy loves you so much baby girl. I cant wait to see you again.
- The Healing Journey: Understanding and Processing Pet Loss
- End-of-life support and after-death body care for pets: what pet owners want
- Journaling offers a way to channel grief over loss of a pet
- As the pet industry grows, pet death business booms
- Dulaney Valley Memorial Gardens Opens Pet Loss Center