I loved the marketing section, the self-care session, the memorial book building, and the communication session with the wording, body language and other techniques! This session was comfortable, laid back and welcoming! Coleen is so warm, approachable, kind and a wonderful leader!
- The Healing Journey: Understanding and Processing Pet Loss
- End-of-life support and after-death body care for pets: what pet owners want
- Journaling offers a way to channel grief over loss of a pet
- As the pet industry grows, pet death business booms
- Dulaney Valley Memorial Gardens Opens Pet Loss Center