Mocha was my soul dog. I got him when he was about 7 years old and he instantly filled my life with so much love and happiness. I miss him every second of everyday. His favorite thing to do was be out and people watch. He was the most kind and sweetest dog ever and my world has taken a turn without him here.
- The Healing Journey: Understanding and Processing Pet Loss
- End-of-life support and after-death body care for pets: what pet owners want
- Journaling offers a way to channel grief over loss of a pet
- As the pet industry grows, pet death business booms
- Dulaney Valley Memorial Gardens Opens Pet Loss Center